Our Christian life is a life of feasting on the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the all-inclusive good land allotted to us by God. We feast on Him personally / individually, and we also feast on Him together with the saints.
All throughout the year and all around the world there are many conferences, blending meetings, and feasts among the saints on all the continents. Here’s a compilation of the, conferences, blending meetings, feasts, trainings, and gatherings in 2017. For the list for 2018, see here.
2017 Conferences, Blending Meetings, and Feasts
- 17-19 February 2017 – Special Conference in Anaheim, CA, USA.
- 4-5 March 2017 – Special Conference in Bower House, London, UK
- 24-26 March 2017 – Spring European University Conference in De Hoof, The Netherlands
- 31 March 2017 – 2 April – Training for Elders and Responsible Ones in Anaheim, CA, USA. Sharing on this ITERO here.
- 11-13 April 2017 – European Brothers’ Training in Bower House, London, UK. Sharing on this ITERO here.
- 14-16 April 2017 – International Blending Conference in London, UK
- 22-23 April 2017 – Spring Conference in Paris, France
- 29 April 2017 – 1 May – Conference in Poland in Warsaw, Poland
- 13-14 May 2017 – Conference in Italy, in Milan, Italy
- 18-20 May 2017 – Conference in Israel, in Karei Deshe, Israel
- 26-29 May 2017 – Memorial Day Conference in New York City, NY, USA. Topic: Knowing Life and the Church. Enjoyment and sharing here.
- 3-8 July 2017 – Summer Training in Anaheim, CA, USA. Topic: Crystallization-study of Ezekiel (2). Sharing on this here.
- 14-17 July 2017 – Nordic Conference and Brothers’ Fellowship in Oslo, Norway
- 14-22 July – 2017 College Training in the USA, 5 different locations; topic: Knowing, Seeing, and Gaining God in an Age of Godlessness. See CollegeTraining.org for more info.
- 23-29 July 2017 – European Young People’s Conference in Male Ciche, Poland. More info: see ypconference.eu. Listen to the messages given during this time and to the songs composed in the song competition via SoundCloud.
- 18-20 August 2017 – Baltic Blending Conference in Jurmala, Latvia
- 1-3 September 2017 – Conference in Romania held in Buzias, Romania
- 22-24 September 2017 – Autumn Chinese Speaking Conference in Paris, France
- 5-7 October 2017 – International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones held in Leipzig, Germany. Topic: The Recovery of the Church.
- 8-15 October 2017 – Regional Conferences and Blending Trips in Europe
- 1-3 Nov 2017 – Southern Philippines Semestral Break Conference in Illigan City, topic: Knowing, seeing, and gaining God in this age of godlessness. Info here.
- 3-5 November 2017 – Autumn European University Conference in Oswestry, UK (see unistudents.eu).
- 23-26 November 2017 – Thanksgiving Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Topic: The Genuine Church Life.
- 25-30 December 2017 – Winter Training in Anaheim, CA, USA. Registration is online at LSM registration.
- 26-31 December 2017 – Winter School of Truth – UK (in The Frontier Centre, Addington Rd, Irthlingborough, UK), the Netherlands (De Hoof 18, 5712 LM Someren, Netherlands), and the Iberian Peninsula (Centro de retiros Betania, Camino de Villadiego 15, 13005, Ciudad Real, Spain) – see details at truthschool.eu.
If you know of any other feasts, please email us at enjoyingthelord @ gmail.com and we will add them. Some of the places online where you can find the list of local events are:
- Conferences in Europe – via Amana Trust
- Events from Living Stream Ministry.
- Church in London (UK) events.
MP3 Messages for the Conference and Fellowship times:
- MP3 Messages from College Conferences: see here.
- MP3 Messages from College trainings
- MP3’s for Europe young people’s conferences via ageturners and ypconference. Resources for serving ones here.
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- The Lord’s Recovery of the Church has been Gradual and Progressive throughout History - November 23, 2017
- Seeing the Degradation of the Church from God’s Original Intention for the Church - November 22, 2017
- The Original Condition of the Church and the need for the Recovery of the Church - November 21, 2017