When the Body of Christ is built up sufficiently, the Bride of Christ is prepared for the Lord’s return, and He will come to rapture His overcoming ones. After the overcomers are raptured, there will be the 1000 years wedding feast with the Bridegroom and the Bride.
After the wedding feast, the Bridegroom and the Bride become the great stone cut without hands which comes and smashes the human government, blowing it to chaff in the wind, and this stone becomes the mountain which fills the whole earth as the kingdom of God (see Daniel 2)!
All these important events are triggered and hastened by our daily growth in life for the building up of the Body and the preparation of the Bride!
Christ will return to smash the human government!
The whole human history is moving toward the closing of this age, and the divine history within the human history will consummate in the Lord’s return to smash the human government and end this age to bring in the age of the kingdom.
God is moving toward the closing of this age and the bringing in of the kingdom.
There will be NO MORE politics, no more talking heads, no more elections, and no more human government which rebels against God and exalts man! There will be only Christ with His co-kings ruling over the earth.
The goal of the divine history within the human history is to have the corporate Christ – Christ with His overcomers – as the crushing stone to be His dispensational instrument to end this age and become the great mountain as the kingdom of God.
Our growth in life today for the building up of the Body of Christ is for this, for the Lord to return and bring in His kingdom.
Today we inwardly and intrinsically need to cooperate with the Lord to grow in life so that the Body would be built up and the Bride would be prepared for the Lord’s return to crush the human government and bring in God’s kingdom.
the kingdom of God is coming soon
The Body of Christ is the increase of Christ in life, and the kingdom of God is the increase of Christ in administration (Mark 4:26-29).
Christ is the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 12:12; Luke 17:21), and He taught us to pray for the coming of the kingdom, He spoke the gospel of the kingdom, and gave us the decrees of the kingdom (Matt. 5-7).
What God desires is to bring in the kingdom of God on the earth, and for this He is today building up His Body for the preparation of His Bride.
The more He increases in us as life, the more the Body is built up. The more we allow Christ to rule in us, the more His administration increases in us, the more the kingdom is established.
The entire world situation today is under the rule of the heavens to match His economy for Christ to return. The situation in Europe, in the Middle East, and in every country in the world is being brought into a condition ready for Christ’s return.
He is ready to return, and the time of His return is imminent. As we see the outward situation being prepared we need to also be prepared to meet the Lord!
We need to give ourselves to the Lord to grow in life for the building up of the Body of Christ. We need to allow the Lord to grow in us, increase in us, and develop within us as the kingdom seed. We need to allow Him to grow in us to the extent that He rules and reigns within us.
Body, Bride, Army, Stone, Mountain
We can see a sequence here:
- The Lord is today building up the Body of Christ through our growth in life.
- The building up of the Body is the preparation of the Bride. When the Bride is ready, the Lord Jesus will come back as the Bridegroom and rapture the prepared bride, and there will be a wedding feast.
- Then, the bride will become the Army, and the Bridegroom will become the Commander in Chief to lead the army. The Lord with His overcoming bride as the army will return to Armaggeddon to deal with Antichrist and his armies.
- This Army will become the corporate smashing stone to strike the great human image (Dan. 2) causing it to disappear, and the stone will become the great mountain to fill the whole earth!
The immediate goal of the Lord’s recovery today is to build up the Body of Christ by the growth in life for the preparation of the Bride. Today we need to be trained by the Lord on how to live before Him and live to Him in an inward and intrinsic way.
We need to learn to have a life in God’s economy where we – out of love for the Lord and through faith in Him – turn our heart to Him and tell Him,
Lord, work Yourself into me more today. Lord, build Yourself into me. Lord, make me the same as You are in life and nature but not in the Godhead. Lord, do this for the Body of Christ, for You to gain the Bride, that the kingdom may come in! Mingle Yourself with us, work Yourself into us, and constitute us with Yourself that we may be the same as You are!
References and Further Reading
- Sharing inspired from brother Ron’s speaking and portions in, Life-study of Daniel (msgs. 1, 3, 12), as quoted in, the Holy Word for Morning Revival on, The Genuine Oneness of the Body, the Proper One Accord in the Church, and the Direction of the Lord’s Move Today, week 6.
- Buy this morning revival book online via LivingStream.
- Hymns on this topic:
# Every time I say “Amen” to His Spirit / And walk by my spirit, / The kingdom seed grows and develops / Deep inside of me.
# Come let us speak till the kingdom of the Lord comes down.
# Lord Jesus, how blest to be those / Who bring in Thy kingdom to earth.
- Picture source: sun shining through the clouds.
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- The Work of the Holy Spirit can be Revealed at the Time of Ministering to the Lord - October 19, 2017
- Ministering to the Lord not by Human Effort or Sweat but in God’s Rest and Blessing - October 18, 2017
- Ministering to the Lord by Drawing Near to Him and Spending Time with Him in Prayer - October 17, 2017