Praise the Lord for His up-to-date speaking on the book of Ezekiel! The first part of the crystallization-study of Ezekiel was given during the 2016 winter training, and we all enjoyed the holy word for morning revival for twelve weeks.
Chapter one of Ezekiel is the deepest chapter in the Bible, describing the experiences we need for us to become the rainbow city, the New Jerusalem. Wow! Enjoy below a compilation of daily prayerful study and enjoyment from the word of God, the ministry, our Christian experience, and the footnotes, concerning the book of Ezekiel (crystallization-study).
You can purchase this book via living stream, google, amazon, and itunes. The material in the HWMR is copyright-ed to Living Stream Ministry, but the content is for us all to enjoy – and share for others to enjoy also!
Crystallization-Study of Ezekiel (1) – Enjoyment
Week 1 – Visions of God and the Unveiling of God’s Purpose and the Desire of His Heart
- Being the Ezekiels of Today to have the Heavens Opened and See Visions of God
- Aligning our Being with God to See Visions of God in Spirit under an Opened Heaven
- Praying to be in a Trance for us to See God’s Visions and Hear God’s Express Words
- Seeing the Vision, Hearing God’s Word, and Having God’s Hand upon us to Meet His Need
- Ezekiel 1 unveils God’s Desire to be Expressed Corporately in Christ and His Body
- Ezekiel 1 shows us God’s Eternal Intention to have the Manifestation of God in Man
Week 2 – The Spiritual History of a Normal Christian— the Wind, the Cloud, the Fire, and the Electrum
Week 3 – The Four Living Creatures
- Experiencing the Wind, Cloud, Fire, and Electrum to become the Four Living Creatures
- God’s Central Thought and Arrangement are Related to Man, for Man is to Express God
- The Living Creatures are the means for God’s Manifestation, Move, and Administration
- Being Proper Human Beings – being Jesusly Human – who live out the Humanity of Jesus
- Being Bold and Victorious like Lions toward sin, and Willing to Serve man like an Ox
- God’s Life in us Causes us to be Transcendent so that we may Express God Corporately
Week 4 – The Coordination of the Four Living Creatures
- Our Coordination as Living Creatures is not in Ourselves but in God and by His Grace
- Functioning in Coordination and doing Everything through the Cross and by the Spirit
- Learn to Fellowship and Coordinate, and Follow the Spirit and the Saints in the Body
- The Result of Coordination is that we’re Burned, Burning, Shining, and Enlightened
- When God moves Freely among us we look like the Sanctifying God and we Have Impact
Week 5 – The Wings of an Eagle, the Hands of a Man, and the Feet of a Calf
Week 6 – The High and Awesome Wheels
Week 7 – The Highest Point in Our Spiritual Experience— Having a Clear Sky with a Throne above It
Week 8 – The Man on the Throne
Week 9 – The Rainbow— the Consummation of the Experience of the Christian Life and the Church Life
Week 10 – Eating the Scroll— Eating and Digesting the Word of God
Week 11 – God’s Recovery by Life through His Shepherding
Week 12 – The Inward Recovery by Life for the Carrying Out of God’s Economy
Crystallization-Study of Ezekiel (1) – Banners
The most important matter for a person who serves the Lord is that he must see visions of God; under the visions from God we are directed toward God’s destination, and our life is controlled according to God’s economy.
God needs a group of living creatures who can coordinate together as one corporate entity, the corporate Christ, for His expression, move, and administration; their coordination is not in themselves but in God and by the divine power, the divine strength, and the divine grace.
We need to maintain a clear sky with the Lord, that is, have a clear fellowship with Him; in our spiritual experience, to have the throne above a clear sky is to allow God to have the highest and most prominent position in our Christian life.
Through His crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension, the Lord Jesus was brought to the throne, and as the Pioneer and Forerunner, He cut the path to the throne and led the way to the throne so that we may follow for the fulfillment of God’s desire to bring us to the throne.
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- The Highest Point in our Spiritual Experience is having a Clear Sky with the Throne Above it - March 24, 2017
- Seeing a Vision of the Throne of God for His Administration throughout the Universe - March 23, 2017
- Learning how to Speak for the Lord and how to Stop to Listen to God’s Voice daily - March 22, 2017