The first part of the Crystallization Study of the Psalms focuses on Psalms 1-72 – visit this page to read some portions of enjoyment in the video training and in the Morning Revival. Praise the Lord, going on from Psalm 73 to Psalm 150, there’s so much more! Below are some of the portions from either the video training or the Holy Word of Morning Revival on, The Crystallization-Study of Psalms(2). What a rich, up-to-date, and high speaking we have today in the Lord’s Recovery! The Psalms are revealing in gradual Christ, the house of God, the city of God, and God gaining the whole earth! (Become a fan of the Crystallization Study of Psalms on facebook, or purchase the Morning Revival via LSM).
Crystallization Study of the Psalms (2)
- Message 1 – Properly Appreciating Christ by Giving Him the First Place in Everything in a Practical Way – Intro: What does it mean to give the Lord the preeminence in everything?
# desolation comes in when God’s people do not properly appreciate and exalt Christ
# overcoming the loss of the first love by giving the Lord the preeminence in all things
# the solution to all our problems can be found by entering into the sanctuary of God
# everything is clear when we exercise our spirit and we come to the church meetings
# being the seekers of God who care for nothing but gaining God and obtaining God
# whenever we as God’s people exalt Christ there will be restoration and revival!
- Message 2 – The secret revelation concerning the enjoyment of Christ as the incarnated Triune God, the God-man – Intro: the secret revelation concerning the enjoyment of Christ as the incarnated God
# having a sweeter experience of the house of God as we experience God’s faithfulness
# the picture of the tabernacle shows us that God is enterable: we can enter into God!
# making our nest at the cross and finding our home in Christ at the golden altar
# having the highways to Zion in our heart to be the overcomers who enter into God
# turning our tears of weeping into springs of blessings by setting our eyes on Zion
# treasuring being in the house of God: here we’re enjoying all the blessings of God
- Message 3 – God’s desire for Zion with Christ – Intro: the desire of God’s heart is set on Zion with Christ – will you be an overcomer?
- Message 4 – The highest and fullest experience of God – taking God as our habitation, our eternal dwelling place – Intro: the highest and fullest experience of God is taking God as our dwelling place
# God’s heart is set on Zion with Christ, and everything He does is for this!
# taking God as our dwelling place by abiding in Christ and being in Christ
# being identified with Christ to dwell in God and see the extension of our days
# abiding in Christ by the teaching of the anointing and eating the hidden manna
# abiding in the Lord by giving thanks in everything and praying unceasingly
# the results of our deeper experience of God by dwelling in God as seen in Psalm 92
- Message 5 – Christ’s eternal and unchanging existence in His resurrection – Intro: areas in which the Lord Spirit may operate to apply the resurrection life in us
# Christ was like a lone sparrow on a housetop, spending much time with the Father
# touching the hem of the garments of the resurrected Christ in our experience
# through the church as the Zion today God will turn the whole earth to Himself
# the Spirit honors only what we do in, by, and through the resurrection life
# living by the resurrection life to be in the reality of the Body of Christ
# today the church is the depository and the storehouse of the power of resurrection
- Message 6 – The Highest Revelation of Christ – Intro: seeing the highest revelation of Christ and willingly consecrating ourselves to Him
# seeing a high revelation of Christ in His ascension sitting at God’s right hand
# willingly offering ourselves to the Lord to water Him in the day of His warfare
# the basis, motive, meaning, purpose, and result of our consecration to God
# keeping ourselves empty, open, fresh, living, and young with the Lord for His move
# today our Christ is the kingly High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek
# Christ is the Victor toward the enemy and a Drinker to His overcoming believers
- Message 7 – Christ as the Cornerstone for God’s Building – Intro: the significance of Christ as the cornerstone for God’s building (Psalm 118)
# seeing the importance of Christ as the stone in many aspects for God’s building
# Christ is the cornerstone building us up as living stones in God’s building
# as the cornerstone, Christ is the Savior and the building factor for God’s building
# this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
- Message 8 – The Functions and Blessings of God’s Law as His Living Word to His Loving Seekers – Intro: Christ is the reality of the law to infuse His living substance into His loving seekers!
# Christ is the reality of the law as the testimony of God and the word of God
# what the Bible is to us depends on our attitude toward the Bible as God’s word
# enjoying the many positive functions of the law as the word of God (Psalm 119)
# dealing with our heart so that we may receive help when we come to the Word
- Message 9 – The preciousness of Zion in Jerusalem and the situation of the overcomers in Zion – Intro: Lord, cause the desire of Your heart to become the desire of my heart! Make me an overcomer!
# being the overcomers in the church for God to obtain Zion, His heart’s desire!
# reaching the high peak of living in the reality of the Body of Christ by praying
# seeing the preciousness of Zion and Jerusalem, and fully trusting in the Lord
# having a humbled heart and a quieted soul to become Mount Zion for God’s rest
# the situation of the overcomers in Zion, the place where God is fully at rest
- Message 10 – Jehovah’s commanded blessing of life on brothers who dwell together in oneness – Intro: Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in oneness!
# the saints’ living together in oneness in the church life is blessed by God
# the mysterious mingling of God with man is the oneness of the Body of Christ
# the application of the heavenly “paint” brings us into the genuine oneness
# being anointed and graced as we remain the church life on the ground of oneness
# the Christian living is the living and the experience of grace in the church life
# bless the Lord now, all you servants of the Lord! Jehovah bless you from Zion!
- Message 11 – The Recovery of the Earth through God’s reigning in Christ and His kingdom – Intro: at His second return Christ will recover the earth and solve all the problems of humanity!
# God desires to have a group of people to express Him and represent Him on earth
# God created man in His own image so that man would rule over the whole earth!
# Lord, Your kingdom come and Your will be done as in the heaven so also on earth
# the earth will be recovered and God will reign in Christ and through the church
# Christ the King will regain the earth through the church; the earth is the Lord’s!
# God will recover His full title and right over the earth through Christ’s reign
- Message 12 – Offering the consummate praise to God for the recovery of Christ, the house, the city, and the earth – Intro: offering the consummate praise to God for the recovery of Christ, the house, the city, and the earth
# the highest work carried out by God’s children is to praise the Lord!
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- God’s Purpose is to have a Building as a Mingling of Himself with His Chosen People - September 18, 2017
- Receiving the Spirit as the Promised Blessing and Enjoying the Cup of Blessing - September 16, 2017
- The One Accord is the Key to Enjoy every Spiritual Blessing in the New Testament - September 15, 2017