After the 2012 Spring International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones the messages were released as mp3’s (see lsmwebcast) and the Holy Word for Morning Revival was produced (see lsm books). We have been enjoying 8 weeks of learning to take the lead, inwardly and organically, to love the Lord, be patterns to others, experience life, minister life, prophesy for the building up, be a man of prayer, know the Body and keep the principles of the Body, stand on the unique ground of the church, be Body-conscious in one accord, and work with the Lord for the Body. Below are some portions of enjoyment from the morning revival book (see Facebook).
Taking the Lead as Elders and Responsible Ones
Taking the Lead to Be Patterns and to Love the Lord with the First Love
- taking the lead to enjoy Christ as the richest grace and the sweetest love
- imitating Christ and following the pattern of those who live Christ to magnify Him
- to love the Lord with the first love is to repent and do the first works
- simple ways of loving the Lord with our first love by giving Him the first place
- overcoming the loss of the first love by giving Christ the first place in everything
- loving the Lord by giving Him the first place in our work and in our speaking
Taking the Lead to Experience Life
- taking the lead to experience life – how can we enjoy God as our life?
- dealing with the obstacles to God’s life in us by taking care of the living Christ
- dealing with our rebellion and our natural capability through the cross
- dealing with our mind, emotion, and will so that Christ may live in us
- knowing the pathway of life: death is the way for God’s life to be released
- allowing God’s life to be lived out of us and having an overflow of life
Taking the Lead to Minister Life
- taking the lead to minister life by flowing out the divine life into others
- being channels of life with a surplus of life to minister life to others
- Lord, please give me the experiences that I need that will produce this ministry!
- the environment cooperates with the Spirit to put our natural man to death
- the deepest thought in the New Testament concerning the life of a Christian
- so then death operates in us, but life in you – ministering life by dying
Taking the Lead to Prophesy for the Building Up of the Church as the Organic Body of Christ
- oh that all the Lord’s people would prophesy, speaking God for the building up!
- he who prophesies builds up the church as the organic Body of Christ
- taking the way of each one prophesying for the building up of the church
- we all have the capacity to prophesy as we eat, drink, and enjoy the Lord
- our ability to prophesy is produced through the daily enjoyment of Christ
- the highest expression of our Christian life is prophesying for building up
Taking the Lead to Be a Man of Prayer
- Father, Your name be sanctified! Your kingdom come and Your will be done!
- the Lord’s prayer as a pattern of caring for God’s need and also for our need
- learning from the Lord to take God as the source of blessing and be one with Him
- learning to reject ourselves and live by the divine life for the Body of Christ
- not seeking our own glory but God’s glory by spending time privately with Him
- entering into our private room and praying to the Father who is in secret
Taking the Lead to Know the Body and to Keep the Principles of the Body
- being enlightened by the Lord to really see the Body and care for the Body
- knowing the Body by dealing with our flesh, our self, and our individualism
- knowing the Body in practice: the universal church and the local churches
- keeping the oneness of the Body and being made Christ to be the Body of Christ
- for the Body to be built up the self needs to be dealt with by the cross
- being those who fellowship with the Body and consider the Body in everything
Taking the Lead to Stand on the Unique Ground of Oneness, to Be under the Limitation of the Body of Christ, and to Be Body-Conscious in One Accord
- standing on the unique ground of the church for the Lord to gain His overcomers
- the four characteristics of our meeting on the genuine ground of oneness
- recognizing our measure in the Body of Christ and not going beyond it
- working with God within the measure and the limit He has apportioned us
- not being independent but being full of feeling for the members of the Body
- being independent of the Body is being independent of God; we all are members!
Taking the Lead to Work with the Lord for the Body
Note: You will get SO MUCH MORE when you yourself will read this wonderful book with excerpts from brother Watchman Nee and brother Witness Lee. It is recommended that you buy this book at www.lsm.org and enjoy it in a prayerful way.
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- The Lord’s Recovery of the Church has been Gradual and Progressive throughout History - November 23, 2017
- Seeing the Degradation of the Church from God’s Original Intention for the Church - November 22, 2017
- The Original Condition of the Church and the need for the Recovery of the Church - November 21, 2017