At the ITERO in Holland in the fall of 2011 the word released was on, The Four Great Pillars in the Lord’s Recovery: Truth, Life, the Church, and the Gospel. This is not something new – it is “an old commandment”, but it shines with new light and gives us new enlightenment! This word speaks to us with fresh light in our daily living! Inspired from the book, Truth, life, the church, and the gospel – four great pillars in the Lord’s Recovery, this topic is an up-to-date speaking of the Lord in His Body for the present time! You can purchase the Morning Revival book online via LSM, you can become a fan of the dedicated Facebook page, and read below some sharing from the top enjoyment on this topic.
Holy Word for Morning Revival on, The Four Great Pillars in the Lord’s Recovery
- week 1, subject: Truth, Life, the Church, and the Gospel
# the divine truth is revealed in the Bible – we need to be absolute for the truth!
# we need to be constituted with the truth and have the truth into our being;
# Life fulfills God’s purpose; the Lord’s recovery is a recovery of truth and life;
# the church is the house of the living God, the pillar and base of the truth;
# The mystery of godliness: the church today is God manifested in the flesh;
# commissioned to preach the high gospel, the entire truth in the Word of God;
- week 2, subject: The First Great Pillar – Truth (1) – Being sanctified by the truth to move out of ourselves and into the Triune God for the oneness.
# Truth is the divine light shining on the Bible and televising a heavenly vision in us;
# the two functions of the truth: the truth sets us free and the truth sanctifies us!
# God in His Word infused into us is the truth that sets us free & sanctifies us!
# our sanctification in the truth results in oneness by dealing with all of division;
# when we move out of ourselves and into the Triune God, we are perfected into one!
- week 3, subject: The First Great Pillar – Truth (2) – Knowing the divine truth, the divine reality
# What is truth? We need to know what truth is and what is the reality in this universe;
# God, Christ, the Spirit, and the Word of God are the reality, making us real and genuine;
# being in the light and guarding ourselves from any lie or idols trying to replace God!
# we can know the True One with our spirit and with our mind enlightened by the Spirit;
# God’s reality becomes our human reality through our enjoyment of Him as the True One;
# the God who has become experiential to us is the true God and eternal life;
- week 4, subject: The Second Great Pillar — Life (1) – The Tree of Life
# God in Christ is the tree of life, small enough for us to eat and live because of Him!
# the tree of life is the way to fulfill God’s purpose and it is so rich and sufficient!
# being recovered to eating the tree of life: we are Christians who eat the Lord!
# we can come forward with boldness to God as the tree of life through the blood!
# eating the tree of life and being organically one with Christ as branches in the vine
# we are becoming the tree of life by being grafted into God and by living a grafted life!
- week 5, subject: The Second Great Pillar – Life (2) The flow of life with the ministry of life out of and for the magnificent house of God
# The Flow of Life with the Ministry of Life for the Magnificent House of God (2);
# God’s move is in man today, and the flow of life out of the house is for God’s glory;
# the more the Lord to measure and possess us the deeper the flow becomes;
# the Lord’s measuring increases the flow of life: we are restricted and life flows!
# everything shall live where the river flows; being absolute for the Lord’s recovery;
# sowing the seeds of life, planting Christ into people, and watering others with living water
# begetting, feeding others with spiritual food, and building with precious materials;
- week 6, subject: The Third Great Pillar – the Church (1) The church as the kingdom of God
# the church as the kingdom of God is the realm of the divine life;
# God desires that we would be recovered back to living under His direct rule in life;
# the church life today is the kingdom of the Son of God’s love, a delightful place;
# by repenting and believing we can enter the kingdom of God to be God-men;
# the reality of the church life today is the kingdom of God in this age;
# having a rich entrance into the eternal kingdom by growing in the divine life;
- week 7, subject: The Third Great Pillar – the Church (2) The way to build up the church as the kingdom of God – Denying the self, taking up the cross, and losing the soul-life
# the way to build up the church as the kingdom of God is death and resurrection;
# using the keys of the kingdom to lock the gates of Hades and build up the church;
# exercising the key of denying the self to shut the gates of Hades and build the church;
# the Lord regards our dependence on Him and not what we can do for Him in our self;
# learning to exercise the key of willingly taking up the cross, being happy cross-bearers;
# being willing to lose our soulish enjoyment for the building up of the church;
- week 8, subject: The Fourth Great Pillar – the Gospel (1) – Blood and Water
# the real gospel preaching is the speaking of the truth (blood and water, the double cure!)
- week 9, subject: The Fourth Great Pillar – the Gospel (2) – The Center of Paul’s Gospel
# man cannot be justified out of works of law but out of faith in Christ!
# Paul’s gospel is the complete gospel including all the aspects of the 4 gospels;
# Paul’s gospel includes everything from God’s condemnation to the local churches;
# Paul’s gospel is a gospel of sonship – God’s intention is to bring many sons into glory;
# the gospel is the answer and the key to the five main mysteries in the universe;
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- The Lord’s Recovery of the Church has been Gradual and Progressive throughout History - November 23, 2017
- Seeing the Degradation of the Church from God’s Original Intention for the Church - November 22, 2017
- The Original Condition of the Church and the need for the Recovery of the Church - November 21, 2017