The New Testament is mainly composed of the completing ministry of Paul and the mending ministry of John. We need to be mended by the Lord in an all-inclusive way, and the Apostle John reveals that the Lord does this in life and by life.
The links below are inspired from the Holy Word for Morning Revival on, The Mending Ministry of John and the messages given in the 2013 Thanksgiving Conference in the USA (buy this HWMR via LSM here). It is so wonderful that we can open to the Lord with much prayer over the writings of the Apostle John and the ministry of the age so that we may be perfected, completed, fixed, restored, and built up!
The Mending Ministry of John
Week 1 – The Mending Ministry of Life
- John’s Ministry was a Mending Ministry (from a Son of Thunder to a Person of Life)
- The Mending Ministry is More than Fixing a Hole; it Makes us Suitable for God’s Building
- The Mending Ministry is of Life: Christ is our Life Personally and Intimately!
- Only Life Can Mend: Only the Ministry of Life in Love can Mend us to Build up the Church
- The Divine Fellowship of the Divine Life: the Basic Element of John’s Mending Ministry
- Christ as the One Grain Died to Produce us as the Many Grains in His Resurrection
Week 2 – The Revelation of the Triune God and of the Consummated Spirit
- In the Triune God, the Father is the Source and the Son is the Expression (part 1)
- In the Triune God, Christ the Son is the Expression of the Father (part 2)
- In the Triune God, the Spirit is the Realization of the Father with the Son (part 3)
- The Triune God Went Through a Process Economically and Became “the Spirit” (John 7:39)
- The Spirit of Jesus Christ who “was not yet” in John 7:39 is Our Bountiful Supply Today!
- Only the Spirit can Live the Christian Life, so Breathe in the Life-Giving Spirit!
Week 3 – The Shepherding of Christ for the Church as the One Flock and the Father’s House
- Christ Laid Down His Soul Life so that We may Enjoy His Divine Life for the Church
- Christ Shepherds us by Being our Life and by Living in us; He Guides us into His Flock
- The Lord Flocks us Together, Shepherds us, and Commissions us to Shepherd Others
- What does the Bible Really Say about the Father’s House and the Many Abodes in John 14?
- In Resurrection Christ Rebuilt God’s Temple in a Larger Way as the Body of Christ
- Let the Lord Shepherd You in the Father’s House, the Mutual Dwelling Place of God and Man!
Week 4 – The Vision of the Glorious Christ
- Seeing Who the Overcomers are, How are they Produced, and What is the New Jerusalem
- Being in Spirit to See the Vision of the Glorious Christ (even During Tribulation)
- Christ as the Son of Man is the High Priest Cherishing the Churches in His Humanity
- The Glorious Christ in Revelation 1: His Hair is White, His Eyes like a Flame of Fire
- Christ in Revelation 1: Feet like Bronze, Loud Voice, and Holding 7 Stars in His Hand
- Christ is the First and the Last; He’s the Living One, having the Keys of Death!
Week 5 – Christ’s Heavenly Priesthood Ministered to the Churches for the Producing of the Overcomers
- Christ Intercedes for us and Speaks to us to Mend us and Make us His Overcomers
- The Lord’s Speaking to the Churches Trims Religion Away and adds the Spirit as the Oil
- Overcoming the Worldliness in the Degraded Church by Eating Christ as the Hidden Manna
- Let the Lord Expose the Principle of Babylon to Judge and Trim Away any Leaven of Evil
- Repenting and Humbling Ourselves to be Saved from Lukewarmness and Spiritual Pride
- By the Lord’s Trimming and Supplying we are Organically Constituted as His Overcomers
Week 6 – Eight Aspects of the Church as the Testimony of Jesus
- The Goal of the Mending Ministry is the Testimony of Jesus, the Golden Lampstands
- The Testimony of Jesus is the Great Multitude and the Bright Woman with her Man-child
- The Church as the Testimony of Jesus is the Firstfruits and the Harvest in Rev. 14
- The Testimony of Jesus is the Victorious Ones Standing on the Glassy Sea in Rev. 15
- The Testimony of Jesus is the Bride of Christ, the Weaker Ones who Depend on the Lord
- The Testimony of Jesus is the Bridal Army (Rev. 19) and the New Jerusalem (Rev. 21)
Latest posts by aGodMan (see all)
- Christ is the Separating Line (the wall) and also the Gateway of God’s building - September 20, 2017
- The Qualifications for Seeing a Vision of God’s Building as seen in Ezek. 40:1-4 - September 19, 2017
- God’s Purpose is to have a Building as a Mingling of Himself with His Chosen People - September 18, 2017