The Poland camp was “different” this year. Praise the Lord for this time. It was so encouraging to be with saints and to hear all these words. I appreciated that brother Tom opened some topics like Lord’s coming, relationships, our attitude toward world, the danger of world, and many other things. I was impressed especially by the matter of the compromise with world. This is Satan’s strategy – to get us to make compromises! It usually begins with small thought, then comes the temptation and finally we fail and we are disqualified. If we want to be overcomers we don’t have to make any compromises in small things or big things. For example, we may want to watch a movie and after that we feel that we lost the Lord’s presence but it last only for short time – so we usually don’t consider it as something evil. But when this happens again and again, these compromises will fill us with death.
I was touched that if we cannot to give up something, we should tell the Lord that we want to enjoy Him more than that particular thing. Only He can really satisfy. Lord we don’t want our hearts would love anything else but You! Other “one line” sentences I enjoyed are,
- I cannot but He can!
- I am not but You Are!
- In Him is everything possible – He holds everything in His hand!
- My sheep know My voice!
- God has a heart for His people!
- Our service and everything that we do depends on Him – if we begin with Him we don’t have to continue in our flesh.
- The world says that God doesn’t exist but He says – I AM. He doesn’t need to justify Himself before people.
- We don’t need to suffer many things – we need to learn how to pray and to be patient.
- We need a lot of healing if we want to see something.
Phil 2:10 That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth.
I give my life to You, Lord,
For You alone are worthy,
There’s nothing and there’s no one
That I desire but You.
May all my days be Yours, Lord,
My heart be given to love You!
To treasure and to serve You!
By Your sufficient grace!
[sharing from the recent Poland camp by sister Katarina C.(Slovakia) from her her topmost enjoyment in the recent European Young People’s conference in Poland – become a fan on Facebook for more updates and sharings]
Latest posts by Christian Student (see all)
- Enjoying Christ as our Provision, as seen in the book of Exodus (SA students camp summer 2011) - January 25, 2012
- we are the generation the Lord wants to use to bring Him back! (2011 winter school) - January 19, 2012
- It is time to rise up and say, Lord Jesus, Step On Me! Use me! (2011 winter school of truth) - January 18, 2012